WordPress Value Package Web Design Special Offer!
Get on the web quickly and easily with a great starter package. A WordPress website that is a perfect solution for businesses that need a simple yet intuitive solution. You will be provided with modern, responsive WordPress websites that are optimized for all devices and built by EVM Digital, a premier provider of web design and development services.
Here is an opportunity to get a web design of great value for your business and at a special 25% discount, plus two additional offers for FREE! You may have heard this before, but don’t let a good thing go, this special offer is only for a limited time only. Also, we will provide a 25% discount on our additional services such as our SEO, PPC, and SMO.
What does your ideal website look like? Contact our sales team at email@example.com and let’s turn those ideas into reality! we can’t wait to hear from you.
WordPressValue Web Design includes:
- Custom theme for any type of business, in any vertical
- Licensed theme and plugins
- Up to 10 pages
- $59 each Additional Page
Up to 10 images Professional Stock Images (123rf.com)
- 2 Round of revisions included
3 Weeks Timeframe* (excluding revision timeframe)
- Built completely SEO friendly with features activated such as mobile friendliness, social media icons, HTML and XML sitemaps
- Call, chat and email support with a professional support team
WordPress Value Web Design Process:
- Client intake and branding: After receiving the completed intake form, we begin branding the website with the necessary digital imaging requirements. This is inclusive of any company logo, company business profile, fonts, colors, and images provided.
- Content integration: We integrate the approved content according to our page layouts using the chosen template’s inner-page layout which includes the Home Page, About Us Page, Contact Page, and up to two pages of your choice.
- 1st revision cycle: Once we’ve completed the branding and content integration, our expert web managers review the first revision prior to submission. We provide you an insight into the website in preparation for your first revision phase.
The first revision implementations should focus on the following feedback if required:
*Removal of sections
Now is a great opportunity to review the content and branding is aligned. We focus on the feedback above to ensure we’re on the right track for getting your website up and running.
- 2nd revision cycle: During the second revision process, we focus on the following feedback points, and if a revision is required, the implementation will follow accordingly:
*Banner elements (not redesign)
*Social media links
- Pre-launch quality assurance: Once the revisions have been conducted and the necessary implementations completed, our QA team scores the website and performs an in-depth review, ensuring the website is mobile-friendly and dynamically responsive for modern browsers and devices.
- Website migration: Once our QA team and developers complete the quality check, we begin migrating the site to your hosting provider. During this period, our developers will require the access to hosting so please ensure the access credentials and tokens have been provided.
- Post-launch quality assurance and handover: Once the site has been migrated, our expert team goes through the site once more to ensure the site is fully functional and working as intended through our predefined checklist.
Below are the key requirements we need to efficiently start the web design process to have the best turnaround time for you to impress your clients. We require the below details:
Payment of $1275
Filled out the intake form
Approved template, colors, and typography
Provided content and existing assets
Selected and approved images
Logo and branding material (if you have your own logo)
Hosting service provider for your website. We recommend SiteGround hosting with WordPress Websites